The Gefran KS Series is a small size oil free all stainless steel pressure sensor with SIL2 certification for incorporating into the design of industrial automation machinery. The KS compact SIL2 approved pressure sensor is available in ranges from 0-1 bar up to 0-1000 bar gauge, and can be configured with either a 0.1 to 10.1 Vdc or 4-20mA output signal.
- Pressure Ranges: from 1 bar up to 1000 bar gauge
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS (IEC 61298-2)
- Output Signal: 4-20 mA, 0.1-10.1 Vdc, 0-10Vdc
- Electrical Connections: M12x1, standard & micro DIN connector
- Pressure Connections: G1/4 & G1/2 male
- Response Time: < 1 msec
- Media Compatibility: Fluids compatible with Stainless Steel AISI 430F and 17-4 PH
- Process Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +105°C (-40 to +221°F)
- Special Feature: SIL2 approved (excluding 0-10Vdc)
KS transmitters are based on film sensing element deposited on stainless steel diaphragm. The KS Series includes the latest state of the art SMD electronics and compact all stainless steel construction, these products are extremely robust and reliable, with SIL2 certification supplied as standard.
KS transmitters are suitable for all industrial applications, specially on hydraulics (presses, pumps, power pack, fluid power, etc.) with severe conditions usually with high level of shock, vibration, and pressure and temperature peaks.
Compact size, oil and o-ring free, complete stainless steel construction are the main features that make KS ideal for a wide range of applications in the industrial field. The quality and the high Technological level of the new device is guarantee by its 40 years of experience in automation of the industrial processes.
- Fluid power general purpose
- Hydraulic power packs
- Hydraulic control systems on wind generators
- Hydraulic presses
- Chiller and refrigeration systems
- Mobile hydraulics
- Injection moulding machines
- Industrial automation
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the KS Compact SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor in your application and request a quote.