Millivolt strain gauge output signal hydrostatic level sensor with an IP68 sealed electrical connection, stainless steel 316L, Duplex or PVC housing. Available in level ranges from 10 to 100 mWG gauge or absolute.
- Hydrostatic Level Ranges: 0-10 up to 0-100 mWG (33 to 328 ftWG)
- Accuracy: ±0.25% FS NLHR BSL
- Output Signal: mV/V uncompensated, 2mV/V ±1% rationalised, 10 mV/V ±1% rationalised and low amplification
- Electrical Connection: IP68 integral cable with a Polyurethane or FEP jacket.
- Pressure Connection: G1/4 male with protective nose cone
- Media Compatibility: SS316L, Duplex SS or PVC housing, Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 diaphragm with NBR, Viton or EPDM O ring seal
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Special Options: Plastic housing for corrosive chemicals, absolute ranges if it is not possible to provide a vented reference
The IMCL strain gauge output level sensor is suitable for low power consumption applications which requires a high input resistance and a low input supply voltage. A four arm wheatstone bridge circuit provides an output signal in millivolts which is proportional to the supply voltage.
For aggressive media such as seawater the IMCL submersible mV output level sensor has a Alumina ceramic thick film strain gauge diaphragm which has excellent corrosion resistant properties with the harshest of media plus a stainless steel 316L sensor housing. A sensor housing made from high grade Duplex stainless steel (UNS 31803) and FEP cable can be specified for extra corrosion resistance.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the IMCL IP68 Millivolt Output Level Sensor in your application and request a quote.