I am interested in digital data logging gauges that measure in pounds per square inch up to at least 15,000 psi. I would also be interested in any options or other equipment that will be able to monitor and log up to 20,000 psi. I need to be able to interface it with a PC to view and export data.
The ADT681 is a logging pressure gauge which has the option for a 25,000 psi pressure range. The ADT681 can be supplied with software for uploading data from the logger to a computer for analysis.
ADT681 Digital Pressure Gauge
- Model: Standard version (ADT681)
- Pressure Range: 0 to 25,000
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Accuracy (% full scale): 0.2
- Media Type: Liquids
- Process Connection: 1/4HP female, Autoclave F-250-C, 9/16″ – 18 UNF-2B (≥15,000 PSI)
- Calibration Certificate: NIST traceable (standard)
- Optional Extras:
- Internal data logging
- Additel/Log II real time data logging and graphical software
- USB to RS232 (DB9/M) Adapter