Low cost submersible liquid level sensor with ceramic thick film strain gauge technology for measuring level of greenhouse clean water tanks over a 0 to 15 mWG gauge hydrostatic pressure range and sending out a 4 to 20 milliamps signal.
This configuration of the IMCL is wired to water level monitoring & control instrumentation using a 50 metres length of PUR coated cable which is joined to the probes stainless steel 316L body via a waterproof seal assembly, which is IP68 rated for continuous submersion down to a maximum water depth of 100 metres.
This stainless steel 316L housing version of the IMCL submersible clean water tank level sensor has a corrosion resistant ceramic based diaphragm sensing module with thick film strain gauges bonded to the active surface of the enclosed protected side of the ceramic diaphragm.
The ceramic sensor module & electronics are enclosed within a stainless steel 316L cylindrical housing and the IP68 water tight seal is provided by a series of Viton elastomer O rings.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.25% FS best straight line at ambient temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.02% FS/°C and thermal span shift error of 0.015% FS/°C.
IMCL Low Cost Submersible Clean Water Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imcl-27-18534
- Pressure Range: 0 to 15
- Units: mH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge, Vented (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C (2)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L (A)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Cable Type: PUR (A)
- Cable Length: 50
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone