200 mbar range hydrostatic level sensor for measuring the quantity of generator fuel oil in a day tank.
Generator day tanks are smaller fuel storage tanks which are located close by to a diesel generator to ensure a reliable feed of fuel.
This IMTG fuel level pressure sensor can be dropped inside the day tank to measure the height of diesel fuel without any external fittings. The sensor will measure the pressure of diesel fuel acting on the bottom of the day tank up to a maximum pressure of 200 millibar.
The measured pressure is proportional to the level of fuel in the day tank, and after factoring in the average specific gravity of the diesel used, and the dimensions of the tank, a precise determination of the contents in the tank can be made.
IMTG Drop-In Tank Level Sensor
- Pressure Range: 200
- Units: mbar
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.5% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C
- Temperature Sensor: None
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 303
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: FEP
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: Nose cone with self draining M7x1 test port