Stainless steel based compact pressure transmitter for measuring pressure of incoming boiler room natural gas supply up to 100 mbar gauge.
Ensuring a boiler room has adequate gas supply pressure for feeding gas boilers is essential for continuous operation of heating during the winter months and hot water all year round.
The signal from the DMP331 pressure transmitter can be fed into a building management system to provide a constant reading of the incoming gas supply pressure. The incoming gas supply pressure reading can be used to alert building operations of the early signs of a deteriorating or fluctuating gas supply pressure that is outside optimal parameters.
DMP331 Stainless Steel Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 0 to 100
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.5% ranges (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM