I am looking for a pressure data logger that can be used in a city municipal water supply system to monitor pressure changes when fire hydrants are flushed. I would need a pressure logger with at least a 0-300 psig pressure range, but it can be more.
We would suggest a 25 bar / 360 psi range DM01 which includes a built in datalogger for recording pressure, temperature and timestamp readings.
DM01 Water Pressure Data Logger
- Part No: Part No: DM01-A21 / DM01-M0K-2502-0-B1-N40-1-000 / ZUSBCD01
- Pressure Sensor Modules: 25 bar (360 psi) gauge
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Data Storage Type: Data Logging – DM01
- Digital Interface: USB Converter and PC Software