I have a tank 1 metre cubed that holds 1000 Litres of diesel for a generator. I am trying to find a sensor that will inform me of the contents/level, at any moment in time, by passing values that can be read by an MCU such as Arduino / Raspberry Pi etc. The level sensor will remain permanently in the tank. The values would be used for reorder, usage and theft alert. The MCUs accept analog values 0-1023 based on either 0-3VDC or 5VDC signal input.
The IMTG is designed for sensing the level of liquids in small tanks such as the one you described for holding Diesel. The IMTG is submersible for lowering inside the tank.
IMTG Low Cost Submersible Tank Level Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to 1
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0.5 to 4.5Vdc, regulated
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.5% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 303
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: FEP
- Cable Length: 2
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: Nose cone with M7x1 test port