Do you have a low cost hydrostatic sensor for a requirement of 200 – 1000 per annum, suitable for the submersible measurement of diesel fuel to a depth of 2m, which is powered from 24V dc and has a a 4-20mA output?
The IMTG is specifically designed for large quantity OEM customers which manufacture and install content management systems for fuel storage tanks. The IMTG is permanently submersible with a IP68 cable gland and all materials used in the construction of the sensor are compatible with Diesel.
IMTG Low Cost Submersible Hydrostatic Level Sensor
- Hydrostatic Level Range: 0 to 2 metres of Diesel (xxxxx)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.5% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per°C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: Vented FEP cable
- Cable Length if required (metres): 5
- Process Connection: Nose cone with M7x1 test port
- Internal Seal Material: Viton (standard)(V)