For flammable cargoes, as part of the fire safety system, an inert gas system is utilised to maintain a safe atmosphere above the liquid cargo inside the tank.
It is necessary to manage the gas pressure within a cargo tank to avoid a high positive or negative pressure that exceeds the operating pressure limits of the tank.
This DMP 331 pressure transmitter will measure the level of both the vacuum below and the pressure above ambient atmospheric pressure in one device. The sensor is intrinsically safe approved for use in flammable or explosion risk cargo areas with a zone IS barrier. For enhanced functional safety standard assurances the sensor also has SIL 2 approved electronics.
DMP331 Compound Range Pressure Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-29357
- Part No: 110-D027-ES-5-100-H00-1-000
- Pressure Range: -100 to +300
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Compound Gauge (-P1 to +P2)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, SIL2 (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 open port male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM