An absolute pressure sensor for building management use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 150 psi abs from the 1/2 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This absolute range pressure sensor can be used in building management systems to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 150 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/2 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
Also is built into this absolute pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring freshwater pressure in building management applications.
IMP Industrial Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16821
- Pressure Range: 150
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS (B)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.01% FS per °C (1)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male (G)
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM (E)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)