An absolute pressure sensor for building management use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 150 psi abs from the 1/2 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This absolute range pressure sensor can be used in building management systems to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 150 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/2 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
IMP Industrial Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16821
- Pressure Range: 150
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS (B)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.01% FS per °C (1)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male (G)
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM (E)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)