Battery powered pressure gauge with exposed diaphragm for measuring high range pressures of viscous/pasty fluids or media which requires the use of hygienic equipment. Measure pressure ranges from 0-60 bar (900 psi) to 0-400 bar (6000 psi) gauge or absolute. Supplied with a G1/2 or a G1 male flush diaphragm process fitting for thread mounting.
- Pressure Ranges: 0-60 bar up to 0-400 bar gauge or absolute
- Accuracy: +/-0.25% FS BSL
- Display: 19999 digit LCD
- Pressure Connections: 1/2 inch BSP flush or 1 inch BSP flush
- Power Supply: 3.6V lithium battery type 1/2 AA (2 units)
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L pressure port and diaphragm with FKM pressure seal
- Weight: 350g minimum
- Dimensions: 76.5mm diameter bezel, 129mm height
- Special Features: Configurable Hi/Lo process warning indicator, 2 axis adjustment for display orientation, auto power saver
- Special Options: Sanitary grade oil fill
The Baroli 05P is designed for process and test measurements where the media is too thick or silty and requires an open diaphragm to ensure the gauge is able to respond quickly to changes in pressure.
If the process media is food, beverage, dairy or medical, a food grade oil which meets FDA requirements can be specified to protect the process from harmful contamination in the event of a diaphragm leak.
The wetted parts are stainless steels 316L which has a low surface roughness and the non-corrosive properties required for production processes that require a high grade of cleanliness.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the Baroli 05P High Range Flush Diaphragm Digital Pressure Gauge in your application and request a quote.