Monitor changes in atmospheric pressure with a transducer which converts the measured local air pressure of the atmosphere to a conditioned analogue voltage output.
To fully utilise the available resolution of your measurement instrumentation the voltage output signal is scaled over the minimum and maximum expected atmospheric pressure such as 800 to 1200 mbar absolute or 11 to 17 psi absolute.
For applications requiring a global or more extreme range such as required for high altitude testing in climatic chambers, it is possible to provide custom ranges such as 500 to 1100 mbar absolute.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- TSA Precision Pressure Transmitter - Precision pressure transmitter available with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in ranges from 50mb up to 60 bar gauge and from 500mb up to 40 bar absolute.
- 500-1100 mbar absolute range 0-5 volts output barometric pressure sensor
- 500-1100 mbar absolute 0-10Vdc out air pressure sensor for meteorological use
- Gas analyser 75-125 kPa absolute range 0.5-4.5V ratiometric output pressure sensor
- Barometric transducer with 23-34 inHg input range and 0-5Vdc output range
- Atmospheric air pressure transducer with 10 volt output
- 23 to 33 inHg barometric range pressure transducer with a 10 volt hi-resolution output
- 30 psi barometric pressure transducer with 0-10Vdc out