Monitor changes in atmospheric pressure with a transducer which converts the measured local air pressure of the atmosphere to a conditioned analogue voltage output.
To fully utilise the available resolution of your measurement instrumentation the voltage output signal is scaled over the minimum and maximum expected atmospheric pressure such as 800 to 1200 mbar absolute or 11 to 17 psi absolute.
For applications requiring a global or more extreme range such as required for high altitude testing in climatic chambers, it is possible to provide custom ranges such as 500 to 1100 mbar absolute.
- IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor - Low cost sensor for measuring small pressure ranges from 0-50 mbar (10 inH2O) to 0-1000 mbar (15 psi) of liquids or gases.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- 500-1100 mbar absolute range 0-5 volts output barometric pressure sensor - Economical corrosion resistant ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor for measuring over a 500 to 1100 mbar absolute pressure range and generating a 0 to 5 volts output signal.
- 500-1100 mbar absolute 0-10Vdc out air pressure sensor for meteorological use - A high accuracy absolute pressure sensor for meteorological use to measure pressure of air over a range of 500 to 1100 mbar absolute from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
- Gas analyser 75-125 kPa absolute range 0.5-4.5V ratiometric output pressure sensor
- Barometric transducer with 23-34 inHg input range and 0-5Vdc output range
- Atmospheric air pressure transducer with 10 volt output
- 23 to 33 inHg barometric range pressure transducer with a 10 volt hi-resolution output