Submersible borehole water level sensor for monitoring height of water in a well with a Arduino UNO microcontroller board.
This version of the IMSL IP68 water level sensor will output a 0.5 to 4.5 volt dc analog from a fixed 5 volt dc supply.
The Arduino UNO board provides a 5 volts dc regulated supply and 6 analog inputs, each with 10 bits of resolution (1024 values), that can accept a signal from 0 to 5 volts dc.
IMSL Borehole Water Level Sensor
- Part No: IMSL-G1002-9A2-AAV-110-000
- Pressure Range: 100
- Units: mH2O
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0.5-4.5Vdc (3 wire)
- Supply Voltage: 5Vdc
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 110
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone