A gauge pressure sensor for air blowing use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 5 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This IMP-LR gauge range air pressure sensor can be used in air blowers to measure air pressure from 0 to 5 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
IMP-LR Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-16599
- Pressure Range: 5
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 1ft of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)