4-20mA output low cost pressure transmitter for incorporating into oem equipment to measure over the atmospheric pressure range.
This barometric version of the IMPLR low range oem pressure transmitter has a 4 to 20 milliamp output signal scaled over a 750 to 1250 millibar absolute range to improve the reading resolution over a narrower pressure range.
The IMPLR has been designed for original equipment manufacturers (oem) customers and can be produced in large quantities with a low production cost, whilst retaining the high performance characteristics of silicon strain gauge sensing technology.
IMPLR OEM Barometric Pressure Transmitter
- Part No: IMPLR-ABAR0-5A4-CAV-02-000
- Pressure Range: 750 to 1250
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (V)