Digital pressure gauge for testing gauges used in diesel measurement applications, capable of measuring 0-6000 mmH2O g pressure to 0.1% accuracy and connected using a G1/2 male fitting. Also includes a UKAS cal cert.
A combined digital readout unit and pressure sensor for testing diesel level pressure gauges to read diesel 0-6000 millimetres of water column gauge pressure to an accuracy better than 0.1%.
This digital pressure gauge is internally battery powered and is connected to the physical pressure measurement point using a 1/2 inch BSP male process fitting.
Accessible external connections are provided for for sending stored pressure readings to computer instrumentation.
To meet applicable quality assurance requirements, a UKAS calibration certificate is supplied with this digital pressure gauge.
DM01 Digital Pressure Test Gauge
- SKU ID: s1-dm01-93-16447
- Pressure Sensor Modules: 600 mbar (8.7 psi) gauge
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Data Storage Type: Data Logging – DM01
- Digital Interface: USB Converter and PC Software
- Optional Extras: UKAS calibration certificate