Water level sensor for monitoring river level up to 3 metres (10 feet) with a low voltage signal for remote site data acquisition. This sensor has a strain gauge millivolt output which is proportional to the power supply voltage.
- Pressure Range: 3 mWC
- Output Signal: mV/V uncompensated (4 wire, 3-12Vdc, ratiometric)
- Cable Type: PUR (standard)
- Length of Cable (metres): 10
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS linearity (standard)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS/degC (standard)
- Process Connection: 1/4 BSP with protective cone (standard)