Cylindrical pressure sensor probe for lowering into a well to measure the depth of water down to 350 feet.
The LMP 307 is a pressure sensor with a 250 metre IP68 rated submersible cable gland to protect the internal electronics and a front end nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm from damage when lowering into a well.
LMP307 Well Level Pressure Sensor
- Sensor Type: Level only
- Level Sensing Range: 350
- Units: ftH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS above (11-12bit res)
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with removable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PUR (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 110
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)