Green or Red LED multi-display configurable digital instrument for controlling valves, actuators, motors & pumps with inputs from pressure sensors, thermocouples, RTD, strain gauges, potentiometers, current loop & amplified output signal sensors.
- Display: 3 x Green or Red LED, 5 digit
- Inputs: Ch 1 and 2 for mV, V, mA, ohms, TC, & RTD inputs, Ch 3 and 4 for V, mA only
- Outputs: 1 x continuous controller (option for 2nd), 4 x alarm relays, 1 x retransmission analogue
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS of input measurement
- Power Supply: 100-240 Vac mains or 11-27 Vac/dc power supply options
- Configuration: Keypad buttons or optional Winstrum software
- Dimensions: 1/4 DIN, 96 x 96 x 167 mm dimensions
- Special Features: Configurable maths function (e.g. display and control from the differential of 2 inputs
The 2500 Digital Controller provides up to 4 signal inputs from a variety of different sensor types, 2 controlling analogue outputs for pump or valve control, and 1 retransmission analogue output for sending to a data recorder.
As standard the 2500 digital panel controller instrument has 4 relay outputs built-in for use with alarm indication circuits
The 2500 digital process controller has three 5 digit LED displays on the front panel for displaying the process variable, set-point values and control output value. There are also bar-graph indicators for control output percentage and deviation from set-point
All set-up functions can be configured via the 6 key soft-touch keypad which is protected to IP54 against with a option for a IP65 protective cover
Maths functions such as the differential of 2 input signals can be programmed as the process variable to be controlled which is useful for applications such as measuring the level of liquid in a tank and borehole which is not vented to atmospheric pressure.