ATEX certified flame proof pressure transmitter with an open face pressure connection for use with pharmaceuticals or high viscosity media in hazardous areas requiring flame proof protection.
- Pressure Range: 0.2 up to 100 bar and -0.2 down to -1 bar
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS NLHR BSL
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 0-20mA & 0-10V
- Electrical Connections: IP65 sealed integral PUR cable (PE for vented gauge versions) with option for M20 conduit thread
- Pressure Connections: G1/2 male
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L and Viton O ring seals
- Special Features: Flame proof ATEX certified to II 2 G EEx d IIC T6 to T4
- Special Options: Capsule fill fluid: Olive oil for food & pharmaceutical, Galden D20 oil fill for Oxygen service and Diffelen oil for when exposed to high vacuums
The 25 Ed flame proof flush pressure transmitter has a semiconductor piezoresistive sensing element contained within a oil filled capsule with a flush isolation diaphragm. A choice of oil fillings are available to suit food, pharmaceutical and oxygen service applications.
The 25Ed flameproof flush pressure transmitter is available with low range pressures from 3 psi up to 300 psi vented gauge or absolute plus high range pressures from 15 up to 1500 psi sealed gauge. Negative gauge pressures from -3 psi down -15 psi gauge can also be specified for measuring vacuums.
The output signal of the 25Ed flame proof flush pressure transmitter can be 2 wire 4-20 mA, 3 wire 0-20 mA or 3 wire 0-10 volts. A polyurethane jacketed cable is provided for the electrical connection which is sealed at the backend to IP65 with the option for an M20 female thread to fit an outer protective conduit. For vented gauge versions a PE sheathed cable is used which includes a vent tube for referencing to atmospheric pressure.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the 25 Ed Flame Proof Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter in your application and request a quote.
"*" indicates required fields