Panel mount LED display instrument with up to 4 sensor input channels, 4 relay or logic outputs, high speed display update and maths function for displaying the differential pressure of 2 input channels.
- Display: 5 digit, Red LED
- Input Signals: 1 or 2 inputs for mV/V, TC, RTD, PT100, potentiometer, 4-20mA, 0-10V, 2 aux inputs for 4-20mA and 0-10V
- Input Accuracy: ±0.1% full scale, ±1 digit (0.2%FS for TC)
- Alarms: Optional 4 relays (5A, 250Vac, 30Vdc) or 4 logic 25V source or sink
- Analogue Output: Optional 0-10V or 0/4-20mA
- Configuration: Front panel keypad or optional Winstrum software
- Digital Communications: Optional RS232 or RS485
- Power Supply: 100-240Vac/dc or 11-27Vac/dc
- Environmental Protection: IP54 front panel
- Dimensions: 1/8 DIN, 96 x 48 x 167 mm
- Special Features: Maths function for manipulating and combining readings from each input channel
- Special Options: Profibus DP Fieldbus interface
The 2400 digital panel indicator has a single 5 digit red LED display which can be switched to read out any of the 4 input or maths function channels. The main inputs 1 & 2 can sample at a rate of 2 msec for dynamic measurements.
The front panel keypad of the 2400 configurable digital readout can be set-up to activate a zero tare or peak hold function when pressed. Alarm setpoints can also be programmed via the panel meter keypad.
All sensor types are compatible with the 2400 digital readout instrument such as mV strain gauge, potentiometer, linear DC 0-10V & 4-20mA, thermocouple, resistance temperature detector and platinum resistance thermometer.
Strain gauge input type
What type of millivolt input will the strain gauge readout type 2400 accept and how many strain gauge sensors can I connect to it?
The 2400 has up to 4 inputs but only 2 of these will accept a mV/V type sensor input. The range of inputs that the indicator can measure is 1.5 to 4mV/V for a typical 350 ohm bridge resistance.