ATEX approved flame-proof pressure transmitter for containing explosions where there is the potential for flammable process liquids or gases to ignite.
- Pressure Range: 0.2 up to 300 bar and -0.2 down to -1 bar
- Accuracy: 0.5, 0.2 & 0.1% FS NLHR BSL
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 0-20mA & 0-10V
- Electrical Connections: IP65 sealed integral PUR cable (PE for vented gauge versions)
- Pressure Connections: 1/4 BSP, 1/2 BSP, 1/4 NPT or 1/2 NPT male
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L and Viton O ring seals
- Special Features: Flame proof ATEX certified to II 2 G EEx d IIC T6 to T4
The 23 Ed flame proof pressure transmitter has a silicon strain gauge sensing element which provides good linearity, hysteresis and repeatability over the pressure measurement range to 0.5% full scale best straight line as standard, which can be approved to 0.2% or 0.1% if necessary.
The 23Ed flameproof pressure transmitter is available with low pressure ranges from 3 psi up to 300 psi vented gauge or absolute plus high pressure ranges from 15 up to 4500 psi sealed gauge. Suction pressures from -3 psi down -15 psi gauge can also be specified for measuring vacuums.
The output signal of the 23Ed flame proof pressure transmitter can be 2 wire 4 to 20 milliamps, 3 wire 0 to 20 milliamps or 3 wire 0 to 10 volts. A polyurethane jacketed cable is provided for the electrical connection which is sealed at the backend to IP65. For vented gauge versions a Polyethylene jacketed cable is used which includes a vent tube for the gauge reference pressure.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the 23 Ed Flameproof Pressure Transmitter in your application and request a quote.