Portable lightweight thermometer with backlit LCD display for measuring from -200 to +1350 degC (-200 to +392 degF). Compatible with K type thermocouples connected via a mini 2 pin TC plug or can be ordered with its own external thermo-couple probe.
- Sensor Input Type: Ext K type Thermocouple with mini 2 pin connector
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.1% reading ±0.2 DegC above -100 DegC, 0.5% reading ±0.2 DegC below -100 DegC
- Display: Magnified LCD with keypress activated backlight
- CJ Compensation: Yes
- Environmental Protection: IP 67 rain-proof
- Power Supply: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 155 x 67 x 40mm
- Weight: 180g
- Special Features: Deg C and Deg F temperature units, peak/valley reading memory
The 2028T portable digital thermometer is protected by a IP-67 waterproof case for use in an outside industrial environment. The LCD display has a 3 1/2 digit resolution for showing the measured temperature in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit and also includes max/min reading storage, display resolution lock and display hold. The battery life is typically 5000 hrs and a 12 min auto-turn off is included along with a low batt warning symbol.