Handheld battery powered temperature indicator for measuring from minus -200 to +1350 degrees Celsius or -328 to +2462 degrees Fahrenheit. Compatible with any K type thermocouple via the mini 2 pin TC connector or can be supplied complete with temperature probe.
- Sensor Input Type: External K type TC with mini 2 pin connector
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.1% reading ±0.2 DegC/0.4 DegF above -100 DegC/-148 DegF, 0.5% reading ±0.2 DegC/0.4 DegF below -100 DegC/-148 DegF
- Display: Magnified LCD with keypress activated backlight
- Cold Junction Compensation: Yes
- Environmental Protection: IP67 waterproof
- Power Supply: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 155 x 67 x 40mm
- Weight: 180g
The 2000T thermometer has a robust IP67 sealed enclosure suitable for indoor and outdoor industrial environments. The LCD readout has a 1999 resolution for displaying temperature in deg C or F and also includes a backlight for use in poor lighting conditions. The battery life is typically 5000 hours and a 12 minute auto switch off is included along with a low battery warning.