Delta pressure sensor for measuring low range differential air pressure up to one psi with a four to twenty milliamp current loop output. This DMD341 delta pressure sensor is used for measuring the ΔP between two measurement points P1 and P2. The pressure difference is measured to determine air flow through a ventilation duct where there is an obstruction restricting the flow, such as a air flow regulator, air damper or a venturi.
DMD341 Delta Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0-1 psi diff
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug connector
- Cable Length if required (metres):
- Pressure Connection: 6.6mm dia tube for 6mm dia flexible tubing