I’m looking for an alternative to a DIN plug pressure sensor with a 10 bar range and a 0-10 volt output. We will need the sensor to be directly wired to a 5M cable with a IP68 rated connection because we are currently having issues with DIN plugs in a very wet environment. The sensor will be used to measure a water pressure line which is used every day by the hygiene team to wash down the whole work area. A 10 bar range What pressure sensor would you suggest?
The IMCL has a very high water resistant cable connection which is rated to 100 metre submersion. The nose cone can be removed to reveal the 1/4 BSP male thread for installing on a water pipe.
IMCL Low Cost Submersible Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: bar
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc (3 wire)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852