UKAS accredited pressure calibration service for all types of pressure sensors and instruments.
- Absolute Reference: from 14 mbar abs up to 400 bar abs
- Gauge Reference: from 14 mbar g up to 400 bar g
- Differential Reference: from 345 mbar diff up to 400 bar diff
- Line Pressure for Differential Ranges: from 2 bar to 200 bar
- Vacuum (Suction) Pressures: from -35 mbar down to – 1 bar
- Absolute Reference: from 2 bar abs up to 1,720 bar abs
- Gauge Reference : from 2 bar g up to 1,720 bar g
- Line Pressure for Differential Ranges: from 17 bar up to 1,720 bar
This service is approved by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) for pressure calibrating pressure instrumentation in the laboratory.
The laboratory utilises high precision dead weight testers and transfer standards to cover a wide range of pneumatic and hydraulic pressures for calibrating in the laboratory.