We have a project where we need a pressure transmitter with a 1bar, 10mts pressure range and a 4-20mA signal. The sensor will be be installed inside a ss316 stilling tube between tidal flaps on a dock bridge and it also needs to be suitable for immersing in sea water.
We would suggest the SWL which is a marine bronze housed submersible pressure transmitter purpose built for permanent immersion in seawater to measure depth.
SWL Marine Bronze Submersible Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 10 mH2O g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2wire)
- Cable Type: PUR
- Length of Cable (metres): 30
- Seals exposed to media: Viton (standard)
- Accuracy (BSL): 0.25% FS (standard)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS/degC (standard)