I’m looking for a 0-6m 4-20mA (2 wire) submersible pressure transducer with 10 or more metres of cable for use in fresh water. This is for monitoring depth of surface water flowing to sea, which gets retained by a tide flap. No atex requirements.
We would suggest the IMSL which is a low cost submersible pressure transducer that is compatible with fresh water. The 4-20mA output can be custom scaled in the factory during manufacture to measure over the required range of 0 to 6 metres of water column.
IMSL Submersible Fresh Water Pressure Transducer
- Pressure Range: 0 to 6
- Units: mH2O
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2wire)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 10
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone