Industrial and submersible sensors and loggers manufactured by STS Sensor Technik Sirnach AG in Switzerland for measuring pressure and temperature. STS specialise in silicon strain gauge sensing technology with a stainless steel 316L or Titanium construction.
- ATM/N Titanium Submersible Hydrostatic Pressure Transmitter - All Titanium submersible pressure transmitter for measuring the hydrostatic level of leachate, brackish water or sea water. Ranges from 1 up to 250mWC.
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter - Dual analogue output signal transmitter for simultaneous measurement of media pressure and temperature. Pressure 100mb - 1000bar and temp -25 - 100 DegC.
- DL Industrial Pressure Data Logger - Robust industrial self powered logger for recording up to 130,000 pressure values with a minimum logging interval time of 2 seconds.
- TM Silicon Strain Gauge Pressure Transducer - Passive compensated pressure transducer with a four arm semiconductor Wheatstone bridge circuit which produces a 100 millivolt with a 10 volt excitation.
- TS100 Compact Temperature Transmitter and PT100 Probe - All stainless steel compact temperature transmitter with integrated Platinum resistance thermometer (PT100), Measure any temperature -50 to 150 degC.