Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Change the answer mode for this tool by selecting pressure, accuracy or tolerance as the parameter to calculate instead
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
- RS485 Serial Interface Pressure Sensors
- KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor
- Vacuum Pressure Transducers
Request info on pressure sensor products for your application.
This tool will calculate the tolerance value, accuracy factor or pressure value for a pressure measurement device.
Use different pressure units to define the pressure measurement tolerance to avoid long decimals with too many leading zeros.
Define accuracy as a percentage value or a parts per million factor, plus a few other rarely used methods to express measurement accuracy.
Determine the largest pressure range that can be used to achieve a specific pressure measuring accuracy.
The formulas used by this pressure measurement, accuracy and tolerance calculator to determine each individual parameter are:
Tol = P · Acc
Acc = Tol / P
P = Tol / Acc
- Tol = Tolerance value in pressure units
- Acc = Accuracy as a proportion of a pressure value
- P = Pressure value
This is the pressure value used to derive the accuracy or tolerance. The pressure value used is often the pressure range of a pressure measurement device, since typically the accuracy is a fixed value across the whole range. For pressure calibration equipment the accuracy is sometimes defined as a percentage of reading, and in this case it would be a specific pressure reading that would be used to calculate the tolerance.
This is a proportion of the pressure range or reading that defines the margin of error in measuring the true pressure value.
This is the amount of pressure that a reading may deviate from the true pressure value.
- Max / Min Stored Reading Electronic Pressure Gauges
- High Temperature Pressure Gauges
- 760mmHg absolute range digital vacuum gauge
- Computer Interface Pressure Gauges
Request info on pressure gauge products for your application.