I am looking for a pressure gauge to measure around 100 pascals, which I will be using it to measure pressure under a plastic barrier, a bit like a balloon so looking for the easiest way to do it.
The 2000 series is a differential pressure meter and has a low range option of 0 to 25 mbar range with two pressure scales of 0 to 199.9 Pa or 0 to 2500 Pa.
2000 Digital Manometer
- Pressure Range: 25 mb g/diff (2020P7)
- Protective rubber boot cover: Not required
- Length of Nylon tubing if required (metres):
- T piece for Nylon tubing: Not required
- Calibration Certificate : Not required (standard)