We are looking for a vacuum pressure transmitter to measure the suction intake of a lobe pump. The suction range required is 0 to -14.5 psi with a 4-20 mA output signal, and a 1/4″ NPT male fitting?
The DMK 331 is a general purpose 4-20mA pressure transmitter which can be supplied calibrated over the negative suction range of 0 to -1 bar.
DMK 331 Suction Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 0 to -14.5 psi gauge
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Supply Voltage: 10-28Vdc
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug and socket
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 1.4404 (316L) port, Ceramic diaphragm, FKM O ring seals