I’m looking for a voltage output 0 to 5 volts dc pressure transducer with a pressure range of 500psi gauge for use on a liquid media. The transducer will be powered by a 5-28Vdc supply and the must have a 1/2 NPT male process connection. Which transducer would meet these requirements?
The IMP is a liquid compatible 5 volt output pressure transducer which would meet all your requirements, but it would need a supply voltage of between 9 to 32 Vdc to operate.
- Part No: IMP-GP500-6A4-CGV-03-000
- Datum: Gauge
- Pressure Range: 500 psi
- Output: 0 – 5V, 3-wire
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard)
- Electrical Connection: Screened Cable via IP66 gland
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male
- Internal Seal Material: Viton
- Cable Length if required (metres): 3
- Special Requirements: Standard