I am building a test station for leakage testing and need a digital pressure sensor for monitoring air pressure around 1 kPa for 30 sec. If pressure drop is less than 0.15kPA the unit will pass, if more it will fail. Can you suggest a sensor with serial/usb communication that can be controlled via a PC?
The 41X is a low range digital pressure sensor which has a RS485 serial interface that can be connected to a USB converter for reading from a PC.
41X Low Range Digital Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 30 mbar
- Reference: Gauge
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Digital Interface: USB data to RS485 cable & software
- Electrical Connection: 5 pin Binder connector
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Media Compatibility: Air or non-corrosive gases