I’m looking for a submersible sensor to measure 0-2.5mWG level of landfill leachate with a 0-5Vdc output with either PVC or stainless steel materials exposed to the leachate.
We would suggest the IMSL which has a low range to measure 0 to 2.5 metres depth and a 0 to 5 volt output. The materials in contact with the leachate will be PVC (cable coating), Stainless Steel 316L (sensor housing and diaphragm) and Viton (internal seals).
IMSL Submersible Stainless Steel Level Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to 2.5
- Units: mH2O
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-5Vdc (3 wire)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C
- Cable Type: PVC
- Cable Length: 10
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone