The Gefran KHC Series is a compact pressure sensor with a CANopen digital interface for use with vehicle digital networks. The KHC CANopen DS404 coms protocol pressure sensor is available in pressure ranges from 0-1 bar up to 0-1000 bar gauge.
- Pressure Ranges: from 4 bar up to 1000 bar gauge
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS (IEC 61298-2)
- Output Signal: CANopen DS404
- Electrical Connections: M12x1
- Pressure Connections: G1/4 & 1/4 NPT male
- Measuring Rate: 1 msec (1000 Hz) typical
- Media Compatibility: Fluids compatible with Stainless Steel AISI 430F and 17-4 PH
- Process Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +105°C (-40 to +221°F)
KHC CANOpen digital network pressure sensor uses film sensing element deposited on stainless steel diaphragm sensor technology to measure pressure.
Due to the latest state of the art SMD electronics and compact all stainless steel construction, the KHC CANOpen output pressure sensor is extremely robust and reliable, specially suitable for mobile hydraulics applications.
The KHC series CANopen digital pressure sensor combines high accuracy with temperature stability, resistance to extreme environmental conditions and CAN digital output with mobile hydraulics typical protocols.
Developed to ensure a robust and high-performance solution for applications such as agricultural machines, construction machines and material handling equipments.
The digital signal, in addition to the pressure reading, also includes the data related to the temperature of the device.
The instrument is delivered pre-configured and ready to be used without any further effort. Custom configurations are also possible, to be specified on order, or programmable by the user.
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the KHC CANopen DS404 Communications Protocol Pressure Sensor in your application and request a quote.