Low cost ceramic diaphragm pressure transmitter available on a short lead time. Pressure ranges starting from 1000 mbar up to 0-700 bar gauge or absolute. Electrical signals 4-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V can be selected. A choice of DIN plug connector or integral cable can be specified for the electrical interface.
- Pressure Range: 1, 1.6, 2, 5, 10, 16, 20, 35, 50, 100, 200, 250, 400, 600 and 700 bar g or abs, 0 to -1, -1 to 1, 1.6, 2, 5 and 10 bar g
- Accuracy: 0.25% full scale BSL including non-linearity and hysteresis
- Output Signal: 4-20 milliamp, 0 to 5 volt, 0 to 10 volt
- Media Operating Temperature: -20 to 135 DegC
- Electrical Connection: DIN 43650 plug and socket (IP65), integral cable (IP66)
- Media Compatibility: 303 stainless steel, Ceramic Al2O3 diaphragm and Viton seal gasket
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 BSP male DIN3852 (G1/4 male)
- Dimensions: 27mm dia x 90.5mm (total length large DIN plug version)
- Weight: 100g
The IMP Industrial pressure transmitters is a low cost pressure sensor with a flexible specification for most industrial and automation applications.
The sensor body and pressure connection are made from 303 stainless steel and inside the Ceramic diaphragm thick film strain gauge sensing element is clamped down onto a viton gasket seal to complete the assembly that is exposed to the pressure media.
A digitally compensated amplifier provides the signal conditioning and a choice of three commonly used analogue output signals that are compatible with most ADC cards, PLCs, controllers and panel displays.
Depending on the installer’s preference the sensor can be supplied with an integral cable gland to prevent tampering once installed or a DIN plug for more convenience during installation.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the IMP Quick Delivery Pressure Transmitter in your application and request a quote.