The IC-LTM is a customisable fluid flow axial turbine flowmeter which can be adapted to a oem liquid flow application with an extensive choice of mechanical process fittings, electrical connections, displays and output signals to measure flow speed or flow rate and use as a totaliser.
- Flow Ranges: 0…10 L/min up to 1113 L/min
- Process Connections: BSP parallel or tapered female thread, DIN and ANSI flange, tri-clamp, RJT, NPT, Weco, BSP 60° cone fitting to ISO8434-6 (BS 5220)
- Pipe Size: DN6, DN15, DN20, DN25, DN40, DN50, DN80, DN100, DN150
- Media Compatibility: Solids free and partially contaminated liquids including water, chemicals, hydrocarbons, mineral oils, alcohols
- Operating Temperature Range: standard -40 to +230°C, high -40 to 350°C (excludes ATEX approved version)
- Maximum Operating pressure: Threaded versions, standard design 15-80mm up to 250 bar (1000 bar optional), Flange versions depends on flange rating and operating temperature range
- Frequency Range: 50-2500 Hz
- Pressure Drop: Typically less than 250 mbar at maximum flow rate on standard ranges without flow restrictor
- Linearity: 0.5% of reading
over 1-5 cSt
- Repeatability: 0.02 to 0.05% over stated conditions at operating viscosity range
- Materials: 316 stainless steel body (Incology optional), 431 stainless steel rotor (17-4PH, Super Duplex optional) 316 stainless steel and Tungsten Carbide rotor shaft, tungsten carbide and stainless steel ball race and jewel bearings
- Power Supply: 24Vdc
- Output Signal: pickup coil (mV), 4-20mA, HART 4-20mA, open collector pulse and SPST NO voltage free contact alarm relay switch, RS485 Modbus
- Installation: Horizontal or vertical flow rising, full pipe only
- Environmental Protection: IP65 or IP67, CE marked, intrinsic safety and flameproof approval
The IC-LTM series of industrial in-line turbine flow meters provides a high standard of accuracy and reliability in continuous liquid flow metering applications. Due to the robust mechanical design these meters can often be used in extreme pressures and temperatures applications
Versatile configuration, high accuracy and low cost of ownership make this a highly popular choice in a variety for many applications.
The IC-LTM turbine fluid flow meter has a robust mechanical design that ensures it can be used in extreme pressures of 1400 bar and over, at a wide range of operating temperatures from -200°C up to +350°C. With a choice of rotor machines and bearing materials available to suit any liquid or application; water, chemicals, hydrocarbons, mineral oils, alcohol, fuel and oil.
The IC-LTM Metri turbine flow meter is compatible with a range of instruments and displays for compact or remote installation, making it a truly versatile customisable flow meter solution.
Drawings & Dimensions
Part Number Configuration