The IC-LPM is a customisable fluid flow paddle wheel flowmeter which can be adapted to a oem liquid flow application with an extensive choice of mechanical process fittings, electrical connections, displays and output signals to measure flow speed or flow rate and use as a totaliser.
- Flow Ranges: 0…5 L/min up to 1200 L/min
- Process Connections: BSP parallel or tapered female thread, DIN and ANSI flange, tri-clamp, RJT, NPT
- Pipe Size: DN15, DN20, DN25, DN40 or DN50
- Media Compatibility: Solids free and partially contaminated liquids including water, chemicals, hydrocarbons, mineral oils, alcohols
- Operating Temperature Range: standard -40 to +120°C, medium -40 to +230°C, high -40 to 350°C
- Maximum Operating pressure: Threaded versions 100 bar, Flange versions depends on rating
- Frequency Range: 25-750 Hz
- Pressure Drop: Typically less than 125 mbar at maximum flow rate on standard ranges without flow restrictor
- Linearity: 0.5% FSD
- Repeatability: 0.1% of reading
- Materials: 304 stainless steel body (316 optional), 431 stainless steel rotor, tungsten carbide rotor shaft, tungsten carbide and jewel bearings (stainless steel ball race for hi-temp), Buna N O-rings
- Power Supply: 24Vdc
- Output Signal: pickup coil (mV), 4-20mA, HART 4-20mA, open collector pulse and SPST NO voltage free contact alarm relay switch, RS485 Modbus
- Installation: Horizontal or vertical flow rising, full pipe only
- Environmental Protection: IP65 or IP67, CE marked, ATEX & IECEx intrinisc safety approval
The IC-LPM Custom OEM Paddlewheel Flow Meter series has a simple yet robust stainless steel construction that offers excellent corrosion resistance. Its versatile design can be adapted to meet the requirements of varying liquid flow applications or customised for OEM flow meter applications.
The IC-LPM can be supplied with either threaded or flanged connections and a selection of outputs, flow instruments and displays for compact or remote installation.
There is a choice of 3 temperature ratings, a standard operating temperature of up to 120°C with options for medium (up to 230°C) and high (up to 350°C) temperature ratings.
Threaded versions will withstand pressures up to 100 bar, although higher pressures options are also available depending on the application.
The IC-LPM paddlewheel flow meters are an ideal replacement for many turbine meters, they offer a lower pressure drop and reduced risk of contamination from liquids with suspended solids, while still achieving an excellent level of repeatability.
Drawings & Dimensions
Part Number Configuration