A high accuracy pressure sensor for flow monitoring use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 10 mbar differential from two G1/4 male process connections, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the Binder plug electrical connection.
This PD 41X high accuracy differential range pressure sensor can be used in flow monitoring and metering equipment to measure air pressure from 0 to 10 millibar differential .
The sensor is installed using two G1/4 male threads to measure the air at two different points, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the Binder plug pin connector.
Also high accuracy measurement is included with this differential pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring air pressure in flow monitoring applications.
PD 41X High Accuracy Differential Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-pd41x-29-19011
- Pressure Range: 10 mbar
- Reference: Differential
- Analogue Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Digital Interface: RS485 ready only
- Electrical Connection: 5 pin Binder connector
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Media Compatibility: Air or non-corrosive gases, dry air on differential negative port