I am looking for a 4-20mA output DP sensor with a -1 to 3 bar differential range for use on water. The sensor will need to withstand an overpressure of 20 bar on the positive side and 1.5 bar on the negative side. The normal line pressure will be around 10 bar. Which DP sensor would be capable of meeting my requirements?
We would suggest a DMD331 which is a wet/wet DP sensor with a high overpressure rating.
- Part Number: 730-D9999-1-5-100-200-1-000
- Differential Pressure Range: -1 to +3 Bar
- Nominal Pressure: 6.0 bar
- Output: 4 – 20mA / 2-wire
- Supply Voltage: 14 – 36V dc
- Electrical Connection: Large Plug & Socket to ISO 4400
- Process Connection: G1/2″ EN 837
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 1.4571 (316Ti)
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L)
- Seal Material: FKM
- IP Rating: 65
- Thermal Errors (TZS & TSS): ±0.02% FSO / °C
- Accuracy (NL&H): Media Temperature: -25 to +125°C
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85°C