I am looking for a differential digital manometer for reading up to 1000 pascals, could you suggest something which can be run off AC external power and allow the pressure connection to be made with flexible tubing, we only require an accuracy of 1% of 1000 pascals.
We would suggest the ADT681 which is a low range digital manometer that can be externally AC powered using the power adapter and has a pressure range of -10 to +10 mbar which is equivalent to -1000 to +1000 Pa.
The ADT681 also has pressure connections which are designed for connecting to 0.236 inch (Ø6 mm) test hose.
ADT681 Digital Pressure Gauge
- Model: Standard version (ADT681)
- Pressure Range: -10 to +10
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Differential (-DP to +DP)
- Accuracy (% full scale): 0.05
- Media Type: Gases
- Process Connection: 0.236 inch (Ø6 mm) test hose fitting
- Calibration Certificate: UKAS (standard)
- Optional Extras: 110V/220V external power adapter (DC 9V)