All welded stainless steel IO-Link interface pressure sensor with a low profile for use by mobile hydraulics manufacturers to measure hydraulic pressures up to 600 bar or 9000 psi.
- Pressure Ranges: 0…6 to 600 bar gauge
- Output Signals: SIO / IO-Link
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Electrical Connections: M12 x 1 4 pin, cable outlet
- Process Connections: G1/4 male DIN 3852
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L port and 17-4 PH diaphragm, FKM port seal
- Dimensions: 23.5mm diameter,
- Special Features: Short length, all welded wetted parts, no oil fill sensing module
This DCT 143 IO-Link interface compact pressure sensor has an oil free all welded stainless steel construction and a short length making for incorporating into mobile hydraulic systems where there are tight constraints on space and highly dynamic pressure changes.