Our lab is currently looking for a pressure calibration solution. Ideally, we are looking for a complete oil free system, with high accuracy, to calibrate piezoresistive pressure sensors from 0 to 80 bars.
For measuring the applied pressure to a high accuracy and the output of the pressure sensors we would suggest the ADT672 pressure calibrator which incorporates a 0.025% accurate digital pressure gauge and a 0.02% of reading digital volt/current meter.
For generating pressures without liquids we would suggest the ADT918 pump which is a manually operated bench pump that can generate air pressures up to 100 bar.
ADT672 Pressure Sensor Calibrator
- Part No: ADT672-02-GP2K-BAR-B
- Pressure Range: 0 to 140
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Accuracy (% full scale): 0.025
- Media Type: Gases
- Process Connection: 1/4BSP male(≤15,000 PSI)
- Calibration Certificate: NIST traceable (standard)
- Optional Extras: 9506 PCal pressure calibration software, 9050 USB to RS232 (DB9/M) adapter
ADT918 100 bar Air Pressure Calibration Pump
- Part No: ADT918-B
- Pressure Port Type: 1/4 BSP Female