A gauge pressure sensor for building management use to measure pressure of freshwater over a elevated range of 90 to 110 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMK331 gauge range pressure sensor with elevated zero output can be used in building management systems to measure freshwater pressure from 90 to 110 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
DMK331 Industrial Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmk331-91-16763
- Pressure Range: 90 to 110 psi gauge
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Supply Voltage: 8-32Vdc
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug and socket
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 1.4404 (316L) port, Ceramic diaphragm, FKM O ring seals