I’m looking for a vacuum transmitter with a 0 to -40mbar range of vacuum to use as part of the control loop of a vacuum pump variable speed drive, what do you suggest?
The DMP343 is a capable of measuring a 40 millibar negative pressure with a 4-20mA scaling over 0 to -40 mbar.
DMP343 Negative Gauge Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to -40
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Negative Gauge/Suction (0 to -P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Media Compatibility: Air and non-corrosive gases