My application is on steam pressures up to 60 bar, and I plan to mount a pressure sensor onto a containing wall which will be at a temperature of about 270degC, which sensor would you suggest for this?
We would suggest the DMK331P which has the option for a cooling element front-end design which can tolerate high temperatures up to 300 degC, but the surrounding ambient air temperature should be no greater than 85 degC to protect the electronics and ensure the cooling element is able to dissipate enough heat.
Although the flush diaphragm design is intended mainly for applications on viscous or pasty pressure media, it will work fine on water or steam, just be careful not to touch or damage the diaphragm during installation since it is exposed and easily damaged.
DMK331P High Temperature Steam Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 60 bar g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: Cable gland IP67
- Flush DIN3852 Pressure Fitting: G1/2
- Media and Temperature: Silicon oil fill, FFKM seal, 300degC, 160bar max, Vac<150degC
- Cable Length if required (metres): 2