I need a gauge that reads from 0 to 15 cmHg. It is a saline based media that I would like to attach to a luer adaptor or a Christmas tree adaptor, so I can connect it to the tubing in which the media runs through. What product do you suggest?
We would suggest the 2027P7 which has a 0 to 37.5 cmHg and a 0 to 19.99 cmHg (= 199.9 mmHg) and includes push on and lock fittings for connecting 6mm ID tubing.
2000 Digital Manometer
- Pressure Range: 500 mbar g/diff (2027P7)
- Protective rubber boot cover: Not required
- Length of Nylon tubing if required (metres): 2
- T piece for Nylon tubing: 1
- Calibration Certificate : Not required (standard)